The reverse osmosis equipment adopts the osmosis filtration process of reverse osmosis membrane, which is a modern new pure water treatment technology.Reverse osmosis membrane by means of choice through membrane function to pressure as the driving force of membrane separation technology, when system and the pressure is greater than in the aqueous solution of osmotic pressure, the water molecules through the membrane unceasingly, after producing water flows into the central tube, and then out in the end the impurities in the water, such as ion, organic matters, such as bacteria, viruses, interception on the inlet side of the membrane, and then in the thick water outflow water end, so as to achieve separation and purification.
|Reverse osmosis pure water equipment||Inlet water quality||TDS≤1000ppm|
|Warranty||1 Year||Package||Wooden frame|
Equipment composition structure
Reverse osmosis equipment consists of three parts: pretreatment +RO host (single/double stage) + electrical control
Parameters of different models
|Model||Water production||Power(KW)||Inlet diameter(mm)||Outlet diameter(mm)||Equipment size||Equipment volume(m³)||Packing volume(m³)||weight(kg)|
Nowadays, the pollution of water resources is becoming more and more serious due to the neglect of human beings.Water is the source of our life and has a direct impact on our health.Therefore, it is very important to drink pure water without impurities.
To get clean water, turn to water purifier expert--Volardda.
raw water pump→sand removal filter→carbon adsorption filter→water softener→static filter→first high-pressure pump→first level RO host
After many layers of filtration, we finally get clean drinking water and our health is guaranteed.
1. Preparation of pure water and ultra-pure water in industries such as electronics, industry, medicine, and food;
2. Purification and preparation water for process water/chemical circulating water in textile and chemical industries, chemical product manufacturing, etc.;
3. Purification and preparation of water for food and beverage industry, purified drinking water, beverages, beer, liquor, health products, etc.;
4. Useful substances, concentration and recovery of aqueous solutions in industrial production;
5. Pre-desalination treatment of high-pressure boiler feed water for enterprises in the power industry, such as boiler feed water, thermal power boilers, and low-pressure boiler power systems in factories and mines;
6. Desalination of brackish water and seawater;
7. The purified water device is used as a first-level desalination equipment for high-purity water production.
8. Communities, real estate, schools, factories, hospitals, tea houses, hotels, beauty salons, canteens and other enterprises and institutions with a large number of people.
9. It can be used for the preparation of bottled water, mineral water and other filling water.
10. The electronics industry uses water for flushing electronic components such as integrated circuits, silicon wafers, display tubes, etc.
11. In the pharmaceutical industry, water infusion, injections, tablets, biochemical products, equipment cleaning, etc.;
12. Seawater, brackish water desalination islands, ships, offshore drilling platforms, brackish water areas.
13. Other process water uses ultrapure water for automobiles, home appliance coating, coated glass, cosmetics, fine chemicals, etc.
14. Water for electroplating industry --- water for cleaning workpieces and water for baths.
1. Compact structure, small footprint, low investment costs, low energy consumption.
2. Reverse osmosis system is a physical process, no phase change, significant energy-saving.
3. Simple operation, easy to realize automatic control, labor-saving, Highly pollution-resistant separation device, easy clean.
4. High recovery rate and desalination, can produce fresh water from rivers, lakes, well water, sea water or brackish water.
5. A Concentration method to recover valuable ingredients.
6. Removal of organic matter, bacteria, colloidal and impurities in the water, obtain high purity water.
7. Advanced membrane protection system, when operating on/off switch, system can automatically operate flush function, reduce pollution, extend the life of the membrane.
Guangdong Volardda Water Purification Equipment Co., Ltd is located in Guangzhou Nansha Free Trade Zone, and our factory area more than 5,000 square meters. Volardda is a new intelligent direct drinking water equipment technology manufacturing enterprise integrating R&D, design, manufacturing, installation, operation and service.
The main products of our Volardda are: Reverse Osmosis Systems,EDI Systems,Water sterilization products, pure water tank,Drinking Water Filling Machine, Household ro system,Pretreatment Systems, Ultrafiltration Systems, Water Softeners, Water treatment accessories etc. We have provided overall water treatment for more than 1,200 customers solution.
What's more, our products have been exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, America, Australia and many other countries for many years. With profession team, unique design, high-quality products, and perfect after-sales, we can firmly established the Volardda water purification brand !
FAQQ: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are factory producing water treatment equipment and have been set up for 8 years.
Q: Where is your factory?
A: Our factory is located in Dagang Town, Nansha District, Guangzhou, which is close to Nansha port and Pazhou. Warmly welcome to visit our showroom and factory.
Q: What range of product do you manufacture?
A: RO system, EDI system, UF system, Sewage water treatment and related accessories.
Q: Is OEM acceptable?
A: Yes, OEM is acceptable. We could produce as per your specific requirement.
Q: How to place order?
A: Send us requirement and inquiry--Get quotation--Confirm the order and PI--Arrange the deposit--Start the production and keep communication--video or photo inspection before loading--Arrange the balance before delivery--Arrange delivery.
Q: What information is needed before quotation?
A1. The quality of the water resource. Any water test report is appreciated.
A2: What is the required output capacity per hour?
A3: What is the application using the equipment?